Friday, November 26, 2021

Heart of Christmas Devotional


I believe that this applies to every Sister in our Ward.  I've been feeling drained, discouraged, and disappointed by many things lately. I realize I need to take some time to replenish. I want to be with my Ward Sisters, I want to take time to count my blessings and reflect on all the good things in my life in hopes that I will sleep a little sounder and feel a little lighter when each morning comes.  Please join us for our:


 HEART OF CHRISTMAS DEVOTIONAL




DATE:        15 DECEMBER 2021

TIME:         7:00 PM

PLACE:      RS ROOM (MUST WEAR A MASK)

TREAT:       Christmas Cupcakes (gluten free option) plus             Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Bottled Water.

SINGING:  CHRISTMAS CAROLS

BRING:      "WRAPPED" BOOK OR PUZZLE (No purchase please, something you already have)

   (Must be something Inspirational, or creative, or exciting, or moving; something uplifting)



OPTIONAL: For future Activities, please think of a quote, or a true life story that has helped you during this time, (someone else may be experiencing something similar and we may be able to inspire each other to work through it).

   You can read your own story, or you can leave it anonymous and one of us will read it.

   Place your name or your story in our jar, and each month we will close out our monthly activity sharing one or two.

Dianne Oertli