Good Afternoon 5th Ward,
I just want to make a couple corrections following sacrament meeting today. My hairline isn't receding. It's gone. Also, I've only been 40 for like 2 weeks so "in my 40s" is a stretch hehe. What a fun message from sister Evans today she's a great youth!
On to more serious matters. The church has asked all wards and branches worldwide to focus our 5th Sunday meetings on July 31 on missionary work and on the principles of Love, Share, and Invite. In preparation for our Sunday School discussions next Sunday that will be led by our ward mission, our ward council is inviting you to review a talk by Elder Stevenson. I will post the link below. Please review this talk as you are able this week and be prepared to share your thoughts and participate in a group discussion on this talk and topic. Thanks everyone, hope you are well!
https://www.
Bishop Johnson